Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 1, 2012

I’m Back

ah yeah. I’m back. I just arrived in Bacolod City from Cadiz City. I’m here just to let you know I’m still alive. :) My apologies for not writing anyting this past week. I have been out of town, very busy, with almost no internet connection.

Tomorrow night I will be taking a bus ride from Bacolod to Cebu to cover the annual celebration of the Sinulog Festival. I will be tehre from Festival Queen until the Awarding rites.

So expect a deluge of blog post once I’m back in the civilization. I am very excited to see the performance of Carcar and Abellana National School as well as the Karatong Festival of Dulag Leyte and the 2 entries of Placer Masbate!

To everyone, Viva Pit Senyor!



© Enrico Dee for BYAHILO, 2012. | Permalink | Be the First to comment! | Add to del.icio.us

WARNING: If you are reading this blogpost outside of Byahilo.com then it is highly possible that this post has been stolen! Report it to us!


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến