Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 1, 2012

Davao to Zamboanga Flight: Arrival in Zamboanga Airport

My first impression of the Davao International Airport was really good. It was also my first time to fly out of Davao and I was looking forward to seeing interiors / pre-departure area of the airport.

Since I was on a morning flight and did not have a lot of time to spare, I took the taxi from downtown Davao. All taxis charge by the meter and the drivers in Davao are honest so this option is not a problem. The Davao Airport is the third busiest airport in the Philippines next to Manila and Cebu … next in line would be Iloilo and Cagayan de Oro.

5308923410 89f9371c13 Davao to Zamboanga Flight: Arrival in Zamboanga Airport

Read the rest of Davao to Zamboanga Flight: Arrival in Zamboanga Airport (No comment)


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến