Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2011

BYAHILO Year 2011 in Photos Part 2

this is the last of two parts. Here are some photos from my adventures this 2011.

master hopia
What is Pinoy Food?

Biri Northern Samar 00062
Biri Rock Formations

kalanggaman island, palompon leyte
Kalanggaman Island

bohol  00061
Weekend Getaway in Amorita Resort

mariano ramos house 002
Don Mariano Ramos Ancestral House

masskara festival 2011 092
Masskara Festival 2011

pintaflores 2011 092
Pintaflores Festival

philippine blog awards 2011 034
A Day in Hacienda Adela

cebu moalboal  005
Sardine Run in Moalboal CebuPhoto by Lakbay Pilipino

Now that the year 2011 comes to a close I pray for a more fruitful 2012. I hope that I could explore more cities provinces and attractions in the year 2012. To all my readers, and follower, I take this oppurtunity to sincerely thank you for being with me in this one crazy ride.

This 2012, sabay sabay pa rin tayo! Many thanks to all of you and your family. Happy New year everyone!



© Enrico Dee for BYAHILO, 2011. | Permalink | Be the First to comment! | Add to del.icio.us

WARNING: If you are reading this blogpost outside of Byahilo.com then it is highly possible that this post has been stolen! Report it to us!


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến