Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 1, 2012

Be one of the top 3 forum posters and Win Starbucks Planners 2012

I know its a litte bit too late but I realized that I still have 3 2012 unused Starbucks Planners and I just thought It would be best If I give it away to my readers. I just recently launched Out of Town Travel Forum and its currently on beta with only few forum members. So what about the contest? Joining is easy, all you need to do is to post a new topic, post an answer to the existing topics and or suggest a new topic.

starbucks planners online contest 2012
Win 2012 Starbucks Planners

The top 3 members with the most number of topics posted/answered will win the 3 Starbucks Planners.

Additional Contest Mechanics :

  • Only members with Philippine Address are qualified to join the contest
  • Strictly One Planner per person (Yes we can check the IP address)
  • Spammy comments and posts will be deleted
  • Posts in Out of Town Travel forum should be travel related only
  • Winners will be announced on January 31, 2012

 

Incoming search terms:


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến