Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 12, 2011

Santa Ana Wharf Davao to Talikud Island Ferry: Samal DIY Day Trip

An awesome thing about major cities in the Philippines is that excellent island getaways are just a short land/sea trip away. It was my last full day in Davao and I just couldn’t pass off the opportunity to visit Samal Island. The Pearl Farm Resort comes to mind with a mention of Samal but I wasn’t in any mood to splurge … so I fired up google maps and scoured for other potential (cheap) places to visit. I eventually saw an interesting islet located south of mainland Samal called “Talikud.” Saw photos of its beautiful white sand beaches and I inevitably got hooked!

5308895750 383c2afcd8 Santa Ana Wharf Davao to Talikud Island Ferry: Samal DIY Day Trip
Waiting for the “Talikud Island” ferry to depart from Santa Ana Wharf in Davao City.

Read the rest of Santa Ana Wharf Davao to Talikud Island Ferry: Samal DIY Day Trip (No comment)


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến