Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 2, 2012

Tinuy-an Falls of Bislig, Surigao del Sur

Finding out about a waterfall unofficially tagged as the “Niagara of the Philippines” made me want to visit the Tinuy-an Falls during my 12-day trip in Northeastern Mindanao.

I was curious to see how it measured up, if its cascades were really comparable to the famed Niagara Falls … at the very least, to see a waterfall in the Philippines that had a more prominent width. I’ve never seen one since most of the waterfalls in the country have like a vertical orientation.

The Tinuy-an Falls was located in Bislig City, Surigao del Sur and since Bislig was majorly out of the way from the rest of my itinerary route, I made it my first stop after arriving in Butuan City.

5411111372 273405434a Tinuy an Falls of Bislig, Surigao del Sur
Tinuy-an Falls in Bislig City, Surigao del Sur

Read the rest of Tinuy-an Falls of Bislig, Surigao del Sur (One comment)


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến