I had a late lunch at Jollibee RD Plaza the other day when I chanced upon a poster on one of their glass walls near the cashier counter. Upon closer look, I found out that it was the Mass Schedules of the nearby downtown churches of General Santos City. Why they had to publish this [...]
Link to full article
Watch Thai girl sideline hj bj tourist to cumshot - Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei ...BjTourist.com
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
UP's Oblation Run. This photo series contains explicit content. The Oblation Run is an annual tradition of the members of the Alpha Phi ...
-
March 13, 2012 – Sooo Pinoy Food Tour Day 2 in Iloilo – Previous Post: Breakthrough Restaurant in Iloilo . Im such a huge fa...
-
The people of General Santos City and the rest of Soccsksargen who are in the midst of celebrating Christmas Day today are in for a special ...
-
Why not book a last minute break to India before spring arrives to visit at the best time of year?... Related Articles ...
-
Image via Wikipedia We are all heading for a new and exciting year of 2012. What's gonna happen then is not for us to know but we can...
-
this is the last of two parts. Here are some photos from my adventures this 2011. What is Pinoy Food? Biri Rock Formations Kalanggaman Islan...
-
Rochelle, the girl who is 80 years old. Link to full article
-
Last week I was invite to go to Baguio City to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Mario’s Restaurant. I am very much familiar with Mario’s br...
-
I had a late lunch at Jollibee RD Plaza the other day when I chanced upon a poster on one of their glass walls near the cashier counter. Up...
-
Image via Wikipedia Thanks to low-cost airlines in the Philippines, traveling has never been this cheap. Today, one of them has announced a...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét