Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 2, 2012

What is your FUN Heinz Tomato Ketchup experience?

As a travel and food blogger, I can say that I’ve been to so many places with restaurants that offers endless food choices. From exotic to comfort food, theres one thing I always ask before I start eating and What is it? Ketchup Please!!! When you think about natural and thick ketchup, the name that comes to your mind is Heinz. This is the reason why in my opinion, Heinz Tomato Ketchup has become the world favourite ketchup brand.

Burger and Fries
Burger and Fries

The taste comes from the finest selected tomatoes that give the finest pulp, the best natural vinegar, and spices of top quality. The right combination of these creates the best of the best ketchup, with mouth watering taste. And that makes it the ketchup that e


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến