Less than three months ago, I finally did what I should have done early on in my senior years – I enrolled in a health club! And not just an ordinary one mind you! Not settling for less, I registered at the best one there is – Arcadia Fitness Center, General Santos City‘s most completely [...]
Link to full article
Watch Thai girl sideline hj bj tourist to cumshot - Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei ...BjTourist.com
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
UP's Oblation Run. This photo series contains explicit content. The Oblation Run is an annual tradition of the members of the Alpha Phi ...
-
Image via Wikipedia We are all heading for a new and exciting year of 2012. What's gonna happen then is not for us to know but we can...
-
The people of General Santos City and the rest of Soccsksargen who are in the midst of celebrating Christmas Day today are in for a special ...
-
Last week I was invite to go to Baguio City to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Mario’s Restaurant. I am very much familiar with Mario’s br...
-
If you have been away from the Philippines for some time, hearing jeepneys will be a delight. But what if you hear it with a beat? Such as t...
-
March 13, 2012 – Sooo Pinoy Food Tour Day 2 in Iloilo – Previous Post: Breakthrough Restaurant in Iloilo . Im such a huge fa...
-
The Department of Tourism (DOT) and the Municipality of Malay jointly inaugurated today the Boracay Tourist Information and ...
-
Why not book a last minute break to India before spring arrives to visit at the best time of year?... Related Articles ...
-
Image by loresui via Flickr Peter Jackson's cinematographic rendition of J.R.R Tolkien's The Hobbit is poised to be seen on the big...
-
Celebrate the Chinese New Year with travel for March 1 to May 31 to various destinations via Cebu Pacific’s “ The Lucky JUAN ” P288 LiteFare...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét