Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 2, 2012

Ambot-ah Travel Season 2012 Preview

Here are my travel plans for the year, as promised. You guys might have noticed how I’ve done on a lot of solo travels in the past two years.

I don’t really prefer to travel on my own. In fact, I love to travel with a group and share the experience with other people with the same passions.

My hermitish activities were largely due to not finding anyone in my “circle” who has the same nomadic lifestyle as mine. Although I sometimes get to travel with my friends or with new acquaintances, it wasn’t a frequent occurrence since most are tied to work and responsibilities.

I assumed early on that trudging on a non-conventional path would mean being alone … a lot.  I just wanted to travel and see different places. I wasn’t going to let my inhibitions on solo travels keep me from realizing my wants.

6806352923 927e2f6af4 Ambot ah Travel Season 2012 Preview
Ambot-ah Season 2012! Thanks to soloflighted for the levitation photo (bottom) and raphroad for the beach shot (middle).

Read the rest of Ambot-ah Travel Season 2012 Preview (19 comments)


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến