Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 2, 2012

Lakbay Norte 3: Eight Days of Fun Adventures in North Philippines

I had just returned to my empty hostel room in a small town in Southern Palawan when I got a call from the North Philippines Visitors Bureau. They broke the news that I was chosen as one of the lucky travel bloggers joining the 3rd edition of the Lakbay Norte media tour. I was overwhelmed with excitement but I had to keep it to myself … I was traveling solo and there wasn’t anyone around that could relate anyways. The timing couldn’t have been better. It was the perfect way to kick-start my 2012 season of traveling.

I found out later when I got the chance to go online that I was going to be stuck with five other amazing travel bloggers on the Lakbay Norte 3 tour … that’s 8 whole days across 11 provinces in North Philippines! I almost fainted at the thought of traveling with Gael from thepinaysolobackpacker, Ed from soloflighted, James from journeyingjames, Angel from lakwatsero, and Christian from lakad-pilipinas.

6796544273 febcc647ee Lakbay Norte 3: Eight Days of Fun Adventures in North Philippines
Photo-op with the Lakbay Norte 3 Bus at Patapat Viaduct in Pagdupud, Ilocos Norte. Photo taken by Gael.

Read the rest of Lakbay Norte 3: Eight Days of Fun Adventures in North Philippines (29 comments)


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến